The health and insurance industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world today, and it is expected to continue to grow at a rapid pace, with over 1 trillion dollars in revenue by the year 2022. Generating health insurance leads is no different than generating any other kind of business lead. It is all about finding the people who are interested in buying a health insurance policies. In today’s market, running a successful health insurance business is harder than ever. As more and more people turn to the internet for their health insurance lead generation needs, competition is stifling growth and slowing down the sales cycle. Maintaining the highest quality leads is a tried and true way to achieve your goals. Here are the top 7 Health Insurance Lead Generation tips for 2022:
1. Lead generation through Internet Of Things(IoT) – IoT or the “Internet of Things” is a network of objects connected via the Internet that are capable of collecting and exchanging data. These include wearables like fitness trackers, smartwatches, and more. These gadgets collect and record a person’s health data. This data can be used to collect relevant information and to sell insurance policies to interested prospects. It allows health insurers to quote policies more accurately based on actual risks.
2. Lead generation through outsourcing – Outsourcing the lead generation process to lead generation agencies is an excellent way to get high-quality leads. It helps you to get organic data with a higher conversion rate. Knowing that your Lead Generation process is in good hands, you can pay more attention to engaging and nurturing those leads. You can focus on other aspects of the business, such as management of the leads generated by the agency and sales conversion. There are multiple options available with minimum cost involved. For high-quality health insurance leads at affordable costs, you may contact us at www.leadsmartinc.com
3. Referrals – There is nothing like word-of-mouth publicity. People, in general, get convinced to buy a certain product/service when it is referred by friends or family, Make sure to ask your existing customers about referrals. Write them down and ask for permission to use the referring party’s name. You might even ask them to call their friend or relative and introduce themselves. Make sure to follow up on them and if they are looking out for health insurance, manage your sales pitch accordingly.
4. Build an Insurance website – Having a fully functional and engaging website is a great source of generating health insurance leads. With more and more people relying on technology and searching for their needs online, it becomes essential for any business to have its own website. Make your insurance lead generation website an attractive and engaging destination where your prospective insurance customers would actually want to spend time. Make sure to capture relevant information like mail id, name, age, health insurance requirements, etc.
5. Use SEO strategies to boost health insurance lead generation – SEO is one of the most powerful lead generation methods available. It meets your audience in real-time precisely when they would benefit most. Make sure to incorporate the relevant keywords and align your content accordingly. The higher your search engine ranking, the more visible you would be to the prospects and more chances of you closing a deal.
6. Social media lead generation – Social media is the key to networking and marketing. Make sure to make the most out of it and plan your marketing strategies accordingly. Advertisements on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc are great sources to get organic leads.
7. Create lead magnets – Good content is content that people want to read. It has the ability to attract, engage, and leave an overall positive impression of your brand. Take advantage of that by gating some of your content and making it available only when the reader enters their contact information. This will ensure that you get qualified health insurance leads in your funnel. The ideal format for creating lead magnets includes eBooks, white papers, templates, and other freebies.
Health Insurance is a highly competitive business and getting & nurturing leads is quite a task! The above tips help health insurance agents get qualified leads for their business. For further assistance, please call us at Leadsmart Inc and we are happy to serve you.